0
terça-feira, 30 de agosto de 2011
For Guns N 'Roses to return to his classical background?
very simple and Axl Rose, has a magnificent voice but his voice is perfect guitar soundneeds to complete the slash and the sound of the guitar slash izzy need the sound to yoursound becomes perfect and complete this Duff mix all with the sound of his bass and Steven Adler of the final touch you need with the sound of his drums and all together it makes aperfect band but I know that and a great reason for them to come back but I also knowbesides all this even though they have had fights and everything else I know that deep insidethere is the flame of friendship that they have the nostalgia of old time we all want to seethose friends together again seeing that they could solve their personal problems and beyond all turned to be that band that raised the public with all that joy and that the public will to sastifaser with that band of friends.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário